Sunday, December 4, 2011

What Cain's Wife Doesn't Know...



I was just helping her financially. She is just a friend. She just asked for my help. She has kids, how could I not help her? These are reasons, or justifications for Herman Cain’s relationship with Ginger White, but one question, if everything with the her was on the up and up why didn’t your wife know who she was? If you gave her money once, okay, it happened, no big deal, but when it started to become a habit, why didn’t you update your wife of your friend in need? Why is it that she your wife of 40 plus years, became privy of her, the same time the rest of America did?

International Business Times spills the beans about Ginger White, an Atlanta single mother of two, who alleges a 13-year affair with Cain, when she tells  what it was like to be romantically involved with the one-time candidate and Godfather's Pizza CEO.

"One time we were having sex, and I was looking up at the ceiling, thinking about, 'What am I going to buy at the grocery store tomorrow? What am I going to do with my kids tomorrow?'" "One time after we had sex, I cried. He said, 'Maybe we shouldn't do this for a while.' So maybe he did have a heart-or half a heart. But I knew I needed his financial help."

According to the Huntington Post, Cain has acknowledged that he gave White financial help with "month-to-month bills and expenses," without telling his wife, Gloria. He described White as a friend but denied any sexual affair with her. Cain said that in about 70 text messages White sent him between Oct. 22 and Nov. 18, she was "asking for financial assistance because she was out of work, had trouble paying her bills and I had known her as a friend.

"She wasn't the only friend who I had helped in these tough economic times, and so her messages to me were relating to ‘needed money for her rent' or whatever the case may be. I don't remember all the specifics."

According to Daily News, White, who is 46 and has been divorced three times, her relationship with Cain began while she was legally separated from her first husband, John White, the father of her two children. When she met Cain at an event in Louisville, where she lived at the time, he was as bold as he was seductive, she said.

“I was pretty amazed at how a person could just come up to you at a cocktail party, and an hour and a half later he wanted me to follow him to his hotel room to plan our first trip to Palm Springs,” said White, who was then working as a clerk at a transportation company. “It was intriguing. He was a good speaker, he told a lot of jokes, and I thought he was very intelligent and funny. He was very flirtatious, and he complimented me a lot. I was excited; I came home and told my mother, and I told my sisters when he phoned me the next day. I had to make arrangements for my kids, and my sisters were going to babysit.”

In response to these comments, Cain’s attorney said, “I don’t believe he has acknowledged that her version of that initial meeting is totally accurate.” 

If her version of how they met, if her story isn’t accurate, why is it that shortly after her story is released that he removes himself from the presidential race?

No comments:

Post a Comment